This broccoli is fast, delicious, and easy way to spice up your weeknight meal!
Easy Oven Roasted Broccoli, by Joanna Keohane
1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
Drizzle of Olive oil
Sprinkle of Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF
- Line a sheet pan with baking parchment
- Cut broccoli into florets and place onto pan
- Toss with olive oil and a sprinkle with sea salt
- Roast for 15 - 20 minutes or until the florets are starting to crisp and go golden
- Optional: You can also roast lemon halves or quarters too - they look pretty and can be squeezed over the broccoli once cooked.